Request for Qualifications(RFQ) – ACLF Fund Developer (Contract)
The Asian Pacific Islander Community Leadership Foundation (ACLF) is a community-based, nonprofit organization that trains and supports the leadership of Asian Pacific Islanders with a commitment to social justice, community empowerment and public service. Our mission is to promote social, economic and political justice by training and supporting a strong, sustainable community of civically engaged leaders that reflects the diversity of local Asians & Pacific Islanders.
The purpose of the RFQ is to:
1) Establish a pool of qualified individuals with fund development expertise and
2) Identify and select a fund developer to fundraise specifically for ACLF.
Individuals responding to this RFQ should have:
1. Demonstrated 5+ years experience writing funding requests (e.g., funded proposals), managing fund development activities and relationship building expertise.
2. Established network of contacts with funding entities in the nonprofit, communities of color, leadership development and/or civic engagement fields.
3. Past experience working with nonprofit organizations, including smaller organizations with limited capacity.
4. Ability to work in a culturally competent manner with a diverse community based organization that serves communities of color.
RFQ Response Package
Applicants will need to submit the following five documents:
1. Cover letter.
2. Detailed resume demonstrating fund development experience.
3. Summary of type and amount of funding requests written, fundraising activities managed/coordinated and the results of your fund development work.
4. A fee structure for services to be provided.
5. Three nonprofit references (including contact name, name of organization, address, phone and email) that can validate your skills and abilities in this area.
ACLF is now accepting RFQ’s. Please email your response package to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Fund Developer RFQ”. For questions, please contact email@example.com or 206.625.3850.
RFQ’s will be evaluated on quality of response, expertise, knowledge of field, and ability to work with diverse groups and skill levels.
Necessary Bid Conditions
ACLF retains the right to reject any and all proposals and is not required to award a contract, if in its opinion the proposals received fail to meet its requirement.