ACLF seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates from private, public and non-profit sectors
- Individuals with a strong commitment to social justice, community empowerment, and public service;
- Individuals who have an interest and desire in positively impacting their communities; and
- Individuals who genuinely wish to further enhance and develop their leadership skills.
- Individuals that are able to make the time commitment from early April – mid-October, that is necessary for a successful CLP experience.
- All accepted applicants are required to attend the opening retreat on April 13-15, 2018, mid-year retreat on June 23-24, closing retreat on October 13, 2018, and graduation dinner (date to be determined, but most likely early to mid-Nov).
- Participants are expected to attend in all of the regularly scheduled bi-monthly Wednesday evening workshop sessions. Participants are allowed up to 2 excused absences.
- In addition to these sessions, accepted applicants will engage in a community group project that requires time spent outside of regularly scheduled CLP activities. Participants are expected to commit an average of 10 hours/month to ACLF activities.
- If accepted, there is a $425 program fee to cover materials. Scholarship opportunities will be available for accepted applicants to honor our commitment to program accessibility and diversity.